Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I am a sales associate.

Let's just say that retail is heaps different than working in the food industry. My experience in the food industry tells me that I have to be constantly moving or there is obviously not enough work to do, and I would get sent home. According to my manager at Charlotte Russe, Heidi, I can just stand around pretending to straighten things while I wait for customers to come in. It is brilliant! The problem would be my lack of comfortable shoes. Muscles I didn't know existed are aching, and my feet have blisters. Everyone keeps telling me that I will "toughen up" though, so I am looking forward to the day when I don't feel about 94 when it comes time for me to clock out. In the mean time, I will be busy trying to remember all the various promotions (all denim is only $20! haha), and trying to figure out what the fashion trends are right now. Apparently, I know very little about fashion. I need to work on that. As my final thought in this blog I would like to tell you that it is 45 degrees and incredibly windy here in Sandy, Utah. Snow is expected on Saturday! I love snow! I intend to make lots of snowmen. :)

Until next time,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment